Monday, February 25, 2013

A New Way to Stay in Touch

     I have enjoyed sharing Christie's Corner with each of you over the past few months.  It has also served as a journal of sorts for me - a great way to chronicle our journey west.  As we transition into Red Lodge and start a "new" website, Lee and I thought this may be a better way for you to keep up with our family.  We are so excited as we prepare to move into our new house and set up our Legacy of Faith Ministry headquarters in Red Lodge.  What a great little town!  I hope many of you will be able to visit us in the near future.
     Thanks to those of you who remembered my birthday!  It was a great weekend.  I was privileged to sing at our Treasure State Baptist Association Ladies Retreat.  We heard author Tracie Peterson share her testimony.  She is from right here in Montana.  Then my sweet family made a wonderful supper for me - grilled steaks, mashed potatoes, salad, and a homemade king cake!
Singing at the Ladies Retreat
"Everything to Me"

 
We also celebrated Colleen's birthday this month.  It's hard to believe that she is 12 years old! 
 
February also allowed us the opportunity to play with the Grace Notes Community Handbell Choir once again.  We played for the Holbrook United Methodist Church on Sunday morning, then played with the Bells of the Bridgers on Sunday afternoon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment