Saturday, June 22, 2013

On the Road Again ( Week 5)

We were so blessed to be able to worship with our mothers on Mother's Day this year, May 12.  I went to church with Mama and Daddy at Agricola Baptist Church, my home church, and Lee went with his Mama and Daddy to First Baptist Church, Lucedale, his home church.  We spent the rest of the week with my parents, visiting grandparents, and getting ready for Maggie's high school graduation.  The morning of Maggie's graduation, our dear friends from Grove Hill honored her with a brunch at the Grove Hill Baptist Church Fellowship Hall.

 
 
LaSha, Holly, Pertrise, Rachel, Mary Lynn, Miranda
 


 
I'm really not sure where the last 17 years went!  The day I went into the hospital in labor with my first child, I was a scared 21 year old.  Then when they told me I would have to have a C-section, I was really nervous.  But one look into those big, blue eyes and my heart melted.  What a blessing Maggie has been to our family during the last 17 years.  We can't wait to see what God has in store for her in the future.  So on May 18, 2013, Maggie graduated from Solid Rock Christian School at First Baptist Church, Jackson, AL.  She will attend the University of Mobile in the fall.  We are so proud of you, Mags!




No comments:

Post a Comment